1 day * 7 hours
Health and wellbeing have become a strategic consideration for businesses. Increasingly organisations need to focus on both what they do and how they do it. According to the IOSH report The Healthy Profit, sickness absence due to mental ill health alone costs the UK economy more than £8bn per year. An organisation that is healthy and well is more likely to be productive, innovative and competitive.
Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing offers a fresh approach to health training. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting the message embedded across the whole organisation.
Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing is for managers and supervisors working in any sector, and for any organisation. It’s designed to provide them with the tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing across their organisation. They won’t suddenly become health and wellbeing experts – but it will help them to become line managers who truly care about the health and wellbeing of an organisation’s most important asset – its people.
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH, the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
- Flexibility – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning
- The basic principles of health and wellbeing are covered in a single programme
- Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from around the world.
- A healthy company and why it makes good business sense to manage workplace health and wellbeing
- Health risk management
- Fitness for work and the importance of managing the fluctuations in people’s health status
- How the promotion of a wellbeing programme can influence and add value to an organisation
- Improved organisation-wide awareness of health and wellbeing, leading to a healthier and more productive workplace
- Fewer hours lost due to ill-heath and reduced presenteeism, resulting in greater productivity
- Proactive staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
Course is delivered as classroom and virtual classroom modes of study.
Click for virtual classroom mode of study.
It is recommended that the number of participants be limited to 15 people per session for classroom and 12 people per person for virtual classroom modes of study in terms of the efficiency of the training. The maximum number of participants allowed by IOSH is 20.
- 100% participation
- Success at the assessment and project study.
Face to face and virtual classroom course fee open to general participation: 220 USD / Person.
* Tuition fee includes VAT and one-time exam fee.
* Click for our course calendar for courses open to general participation.
* If you want to take this course as a group, please contact us from the contact form below.
H/O: Camlik Mh Semerkant Bulv No 46 D C2, Pendik, İstanbul TR
Branch: Cevizli Mh. Tugay Yolu Cd. Ofisim Istanbul Plazaları A Blok No:20 Kat 9 Maltepe / Istanbul